Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WOW- September 28, 2011

I missed my sewing machine this week it was in for servicing and I picked it up last night.  I was so excited to put it in my new table with the insert that fits my machine.  My husband also built me a matching cutting table.  It’s so sturdy and he did a wonderful job we moved it in the room last night.


I used my daughters Juki to do the piecing on my Peaceful Pathways center unit and then I finished the hand needle turn on the hearts.  I’m really happy with the way they turned out.  I decided to wait for my machine to finish the center it will be on my agenda for this coming week.
I also finished my Henrietta Whiskers top I love this quilt and it’s going to hang on the wall in my kitchen eating area when it’s done.  Not sure when I will have time for the quilting hopefully soon.


Regards
Lisa Mortell


2 comments:

  1. Wow your sewing table is wonderful he did a great job on it. I love your quilts too. Nice to have a completed project and a beautiful sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will really enjoy your sewing table and cutting table. What a great job your husband did.

    Your Henrietta Whiskers turned out great. I love the colors used. That one is on my "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete