Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WOW - February 29, 2012

What a great day Leap year gives us extra time and I will take all I can get.  Well I’m not doing the happy dance. My quilting is not done.  When I decided to do eco quilting on the boarder of my AOTH quilt I figured it would look great.  Well it dose but considering that I had never done it before I had no idea how hard it was and how long it would take me.  I still have about 30% of the boarder to do.  I plane on working on it tonight maybe I will get it done with my extra day.
Regards,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww is right it looks fantastic, it may be taking a long time but well worth the extra time and sore shoulders!!!!!! Such a fabulous brown, reminds me of chocolate been made when I was small. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunningly beautiful :D Well worth the extra time it's taking.

    ReplyDelete