Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WOW – September 26th 2012

I have spent the last two days making about 280 3” half square triangles.
Last Friday my 22 year old son ended up in the ER.  It turned out that he had scarlet fever.  So being the mom that I am I decided to completely disinfect his room considering that he is normally cleaning his own room I knew it deserved a little of my attention.  So in the process of washing his bedding the nine year old bed spread of his total came apart in the wash.
Ian is the only one of my children that I have not made a bed quilt for.  So the challenge is on.  He wanted something made entirely from flannel with a high loft.  I have modified a pattern that I have always liked from Edyta Sitar’s book Friendship Triangles.  So I will be working like a maniac to get this done so he has something on his bed before it gets cold.
Hopefully next week for WOW I can post a finished quilt photo.
Regards,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hope your son is feeling better today, I love seeing those piles adding up. This will be a fabuloous quilt!

    ReplyDelete