Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WOW May 29, 2013


Another week whizzed by me.  Well Chloe is done with all her garments and I can go back in the sewing room.  I sewed the last few days like crazy. I worked on the applique blocks for the four corners of the lone star quilt that I started over a month ago. I like the way they are turning out. I’m doing a small zigzag around everything so it will take some time to complete.





I also finished the quilting on my challenge quit. I will be adding a piping and facing to this small quilt. I need to go to the store to get piping before I can finish it. 

 
I also finished the second Dr. Who block.  The new one come out today I will have to stich it up tonight.
 

Regards

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Great blocks you have going with the little bird...I love those citrusy summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Nice to be back in your sewing space HUH!!

    ReplyDelete