Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WOW – February 5, 2014


I seem to start every blog post with I can’t believe how long it’s been since my last post. So I will skip that and show you what I have been up to.

My Chateau Hexagon I just all caught up. I love the way this is turning out. 


 
Last time I posted I showed you all a stack of fabric and this is what it’s turning into.  I only have six blocks done so far and I little mistake in one that I have to rip out. See if you can find it.



My biggest new is that my oldest son has become engaged to his girlfriend.  He took us all out to dinner to celebrate last weekend it was really special. I’m very excited to have Catherine as my daughter in law.  She still have 6 more months before she graduates form college so they are planning to set a date then. 

 

Well God bless

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Chateau Hexagon is very pretty - love how it's coming along. I haven't seen this pattern before.

    ReplyDelete