Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WOW – March 19, 2014


I have finished a small project for my Cousins Birthday it’s about 14x12 I think it turned out nice the red binding ads a lot. 



 
I started a new project last night I’m making a graduation quilt for my youngest son’s girlfriend she is really into science and is going to college to be a veterinarian.  So I’m making her a quilt with germ’s bacteria and viruses.  I know it should warm and fussy.  I have three blocks started I have fused and marked for embroidery.  Still lots to do on this but I have a deadline of June so I need to get busy.




Last weekend was my guild quilt show and it was so much fun.  I love talking to people about quilting what a weekend.  I need to focus most of my attention this week on finishing my Elinor costume. Hope everyone has a great week.

Regards,

Lisa Mortell  

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and heartfelt gift to make, I'm sure your cousin will love it! And I love your germs too, I think every doctor's waiting room should have one for the children (and adults! ha)

    ReplyDelete