Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WOW – January 27, 2015


Last Friday my first Block came for this year’s Sue Spargo BOM so I stitched all weekend and during my lunch breaks at work I’m about 90 percent done.  I wish I could show you a photo but you have to agree not to put photos on blogs or social media until the pattern is published.  It’s just wonderful like everything else she does.  Next year I will be able to show you when it’s all done. 

I made two receiving blankets for gifts this week.  I love making these they take about an hour and turn out so nice.



I pin basted and marked the quilt I have been working on since October for my son’s girlfriend.  I’m also putting this in our quilt show so I have to get it done by the end of February.  Hopefully I will have it done by next week’s WOW might be wishful thinking.


Back of the quilt

I have loved seeing everyone’s Hazel blocks on Facebook!! Too bad I don’t have time to make that quilt I think it will be lovely, but man do I have too many projects going right now. 

Hope everyone has a great week!

Regards,

Lisa Mortell

1 comment: